This Toolkit is to support staff when designing assessment and feedback activities. The toolkit has guidance sheets, case studies and literature reviews.
It intended to be a collaborative resource with staff contributing their own good practice to the toolkit as it develops.
If you have any assessment or feedback practice you would like to share on the toolkit, or, if f there are any additional resources you think it would be useful to include, please email your contributions to LEaDInfo@city.ac.uk
These resources are in addition to the guidance with relevant University policies.
Please see the below list of resources that are available currently to download.
- A Quick Guide to Assessment Types
- Short Answer Questions
- Long Answer Questions
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Guidance for Portfolios
- Guidance for Group Work
- Group Assessment Strategies
- MAAP Group Poster
- Literature Review - Different types of Assessment and why you might use them
- Literature Review - Benefits and challenges of Peer and Self Assessments