Learning at City Conference 2012
Be part of the 4th annual Learning @ City Conference, where education comes to life. The conference will be taking place on Wednesday 13th June 2012.
All staff and students are invited to attend the 4th Annual Learning at City Conference which focuses on improving student learning through enhanced assessment and feedback. The conference will comprise of the following:
- A keynote by world renowned educationalist Professor Graham Gibbs
- Paper presentations by fellow City staff
- A session led by the Students' Union
- A panel discussion by leading academics
- Awarding of our Learning and Teaching Prizes with Professor Sir Paul Curran
Furthermore, the conference is a great opportunity for staff to share knowledge and expertise on this year's theme, 'Feedback and Assessment', and to allow best practice on learning, teaching, research and development, to be disseminated more widely.