Qualified Lawyers Transfer Scheme (QLTS)
The City Law School has partnered with QLTS Advantage to provide an online training course to prepare lawyers for the Qualified Lawyers Transfer Scheme (QLTS) assessments administered by Kaplan UK. The scheme, implemented by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, gives lawyers from other jurisdictions the opportunity to qualify as a solicitor in England and Wales without having to complete domestic training.
For the MCT, the course includes easy to use electronic manuals designed to master the 11 substantive areas of law, and more than 1000 interactive multiple-choice questions designed to reinforce your learning. All MCT enrolments now include Live Tuition Weekends – four full days of face-to-face tuition at City Law School.
MCT Live Tuition Weekends
City Law School, Gray's Inn Place, London – 17-18 June & 24-25 June 2017 – 9am to 4pm
- Master the 140 principles tested on the MCT
- Discover the 'Logic of the Exam'
- Review Updates in force at the time of the assessment – eg. CRA 2015
For the OSCE 1 and 2, the course includes our unique side-by-side training system providing for seamless navigation between Test Scenario and Guidance as well as more than 75 mock exam scenarios. We also offer video demos showing interviewing and advocacy style and technique. Our multimedia library additionally includes extensive revision lectures by City tutors on all aspects of the test.
OSCE Plus Classroom Program
In-class Training Weekends
City Law School, Gray's Inn Place, London – 20-21 & 27-28 May 2017 – 9am to 4pm
Complement your OSCE Training with 4 full days (two weekends) face-to-face tuition at City Law School, Gray's Inn Place, London.
- Lectures to emphasise key areas of Day One Outcome C / D / F
- One full day devoted to each legal skill assessed: Writing, Drafting, Research
- Interviewing / Advocacy Skills Review with role playing exercises
- Final exam tips for OSCE Parts I & II on format and presentation
- Optional peer grading with tutor guidance
Course / Start Time
MCT & OSCE Courses are distance learning with all-year round enrolment.
|17-18 June |
& 24-25 June 2017
MCT (now includes Live Tuition) 9am-4pm on 2 weekends in June 2017.
|MCT: £1080||Apply Now|
20-21 May &
OSCE Plus live tuition 9am-4pm on 2 weekends in May & June 2017
OSCE Plus: £1980;