In an increasingly competitive business environment professionals, whatever their field, must negotiate with others to get their job done. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned negotiator this course helps you look at what is really going on and improve your own style.
Key learning points
- Negotiation types
- Strategies and styles
- Tactics and techniques
- Preparing and strategic planning
- How to start and make your opening statement
- Bottom line or BATNA (Best Alternative to Negotiated Agreement), which is the best approach?
- Understanding human and psychological influences
- Getting away from win/lose and creating solutions
- A plan for "self-review" skills development
- Delegates become more systematic and thorough in their preparation
- Delegates learn how to deal with difficult negotiations
This course is also available at Intermediate and Advanced level.