Letters are probably your main means of communication, but what do your letters say about your firm? Are you giving the right impression? Are your clients receiving the right message?
Key learning points
- Getting the style right
- The qualities of good writing
- Explaining legal and non-legal points
- The difference between letters and e-mails
- Avoiding jargon
- Using "Plain English"
- Practical critiques of delegates' letters submitted in advance
- Clearer communication
- Establishing best practice across the firm
- Saving time and money as delegates learn to write more efficiently