Clear Writing and Drafting
A great deal of your communication is done in writing, but what does your writing say about your firm? Are you giving the right impression? Are your clients receiving the right message?
Key learning points
- Getting the style right
- The qualities of good writing
- Explaining legal and non-legal points
- Avoiding jargon
- Using "plain English"
- Practical critiques of delegates' writing or drafting submitted in advance
- Learning clearer communication
- Establishing best practice across the firm
- Saving time and money as delegates learn to write more efficiently