Do you require a tailor-made course for your organisation? If there's a subject area you wish to cover that's not included in our list of in-house courses, please contact us direct to discuss your specific requirements. We place strong emphasis on "learning through doing" - our courses are highly interactive.
Our in-house courses are:
- Tailored to meet your training needs through case studies and role plays.
- Provides a long term investment in your people
- Designed to help your people learn more accurate, more effective and more efficient ways of working.
- Delivered at your premises or our state of the art facilities here at The City Law School
- All our courses can be tailored to meet your needs. Please contact us about our bespoke training.
Download our CPD brochure to find out more.
From time to time we carry out research into learning and development in law firms.
We currently offer the following in-house courses:
- ASB Victims Champion Master Class
- Case Management and Interim Procedures
- Case Planning and Preparation
- Clear Writing and Drafting
- Discrimination Law
- Drafting Statements of Case
- Employment Tribunals
- Equal Opportunities
- Expert Witness Training
- Graduate Skills Programme
- Higher Rights
- Intermediary Training
- Interviewing Clients
- Letter Writing
- Managing the Expert
- Mediation and ADR
- Opinion Writing
- Preparing and Drafting Witness Statements
- Project Management
- Professional Skills Course
- Public Speaking and Voice Training
- Road Traffic Accident Training
- Structured Litigation Programme
- Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Tax Practitioners
- Trial Preparation
- Witness Familiarisation