Conferences and events
MS in Law and International Management
The City Law School is to work with the ESCP-EAP European School of Management to deliver part of the MS in Law and International Management to students from the Paris-based institution.
The MS in Law and International Management is a programme designed specifically for lawyers who want to learn how to interact with management in a more strategic way. The well-established programme is supported by an advisory committee made up of practising lawyers in private practice and in-house heads of legal departments.
Students on the ESCP-EAP MS in Law and International Management will spend one month in London at The City Law School, where they will gain an insight into English law as part of their course. Those who pass their assessments at The City Law School at the end of the month will receive a certificate from The City Law School and will be able to apply, following graduation, for one of The City Law School's LLM programmes.
Recent conferences and events have included:
- New Code of Practice for Victims of Crime launch event
- The Jackson Reforms- What you Need to Know
- The Jackson Reforms and Expansion of Fixed Costs
- Courtroom Skills & Report Writing for Experts
- Inaugural International Conference on Practising Law
- Ethicability® Workshop - delivered by Roger Steare, Corporate Philosopher and Professor of Organisational Ethics
- Association of Law Cost Draftsman - Higher Rights a two day event.
Intermediaries - Excellence in practice.
- Women in Law and Business - Getting Return on your Returners. A conference for leaders in HR and Equality and Diversity, jointly hosted with Cass Business School.
- The Legal profession as it is today - A conference for Independent Schools Careers Officers.
- Victims and Witnesses - raw deal or fair treatment. A conference to share best practice on the treatment of victims and witnesses.
If you would like to run a conference at the school, please contact us.