Start-Ed Research Affiliate
Become a Start-Ed Research Affiliate
IT Law, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Start-Ed, an award-winning community of lawyers, startups and entrepreneurs is pleased to invite qualified scholars and legal practitioners to apply to its Research Affiliate Programme. The programme will be of interest to those working on issues related to IT, innovation, and entrepreneurship, especially from a legal perspective, including intellectual property, commercial contracts and business organizations. Non-legal experts in fields such as business and management may also wish to apply to our programme.
As a Start-Ed Research Affiliate, you will be encouraged to produce research and thought pieces which may be published on our website and distributed across our community. We especially welcome research in form of published articles, working papers, and case studies.
- Be associated with the Start-Ed research network on an ongoing basis subject to periodic review
- Collaborate with the Start-Ed community including global affiliates, partners, and fast growing and new technology companies
- Be able to publish or distribute quality research with support from the Start-Ed leadership team
- Receive invitations to attend and/or participate in Start-Ed clinical education events and related conferences on IT law and entrepreneurship
- Have opportunities to propose to or develop research topics and funding applications with our partners when appropriate
- Be identified and listed on the Start-Ed Research Affiliates website
Please note that The City Law School of City, University of London is not able offer office space or administrative assistance to Affiliates.
To apply to become a Start-Ed Research Affiliate, prospective applicants must provide the following materials:
- A complete CV
- A statement of intent describing the nature of the research that the applicant plans to undertake as an Affiliate (300 – 500 words)
- One letter of reference from an individual familiar with the applicant's academic or professional accomplishments
- A writing sample (no more than 5000 words)
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and there is no fee associated with the programme.
For more information and to apply, please contact: David.Collins.firstname.lastname@example.org