At The City Law School we are keen to keep in touch with our former students and welcome members of our Alumni back to see us whenever they like, for whatever reason.
Whether your attending one of our Alumni or public events, supporting us at recruitment events, talking to current students about your experience at the School or within the legal sector, or just catching up with School staff over a coffee - you are very welcome!
We also welcome input on the development of the School, our courses and the services we offer and try to keep both current and former students informed about what's happening within the School, the wider institution and the legal profession.
Get Involved: How can you help?
For any institution, a strong Alumni network is essential and your experience and knowledge is a valuable resource for current and future Law students. If you're interested in assisting with School activities such as judging student mooting competitions, giving careers advice to students, representing the School at events or becoming an Alumni case-study and providing a testimonial for the School, please contact us on +44 (0)20 404 3309 or email email@example.com
City, University of London Alumni Network
When you embark on a course at City you begin a lifelong association with the Institution. On the day you graduate you automatically become a member of the City, University of London Alumni Network, which is made up of over 100,000 former City students. Our alumni live and work in more than 100 countries worldwide and many of them are now leaders in their fields.
Membership of the Alumni Network is free and includes access to:
- Career and employment services: continue to receive careers advice for up to three years after graduation
- News: keep up to date with the latest news from your Department with our annual magazine, bi-monthly e-bulletin, regularly updated blog and website
- Social networking: join our large, active alumni groups on all three of the main social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin)
- Events: receive invitations to events which give you the opportunity to socialise, network and hear from a range of expert and high profile speakers
- International alumni groups: if you leave the UK after your studies, the group in your home country will offer opportunities to meet up and network with other City alumni
- Discounts: take advantage of a wide range of free and heavily discounted benefits and services exclusive to City alumni. This includes continued access to the library
- Volunteering opportunities: we value your continued involvement in City life after graduation. There are many different volunteering opportunities available which can help to develop your management skills and enhance your CV.
You can also play a vital role in supporting the development of the institution and the next generation of students through donations to the City Future Fund.
All you need to do to remain a part of this valuable network is keep us up to date with your contact details whenever you move house or change job, we will do the rest!
Join The City Law School alumni group on Linkedln