IWSSIP 2015 Authors should strictly follow all instructions below.
The proceedings of IWSSIP 2015 will be indexed by IEEE Xplore, INSPEC and SCOPUS.
Prepare a paper
- If you are interested to submit a paper to IWSSIP 2015 symposium, you need to prepare a full camera-ready paper in four pages
- Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere can be submitted.
Format your paper
You should use A4 paper size for your IWSSIP 2015 paper.
Prepare your paper according to the IWSSIP 2015 paper sample:
Convert your paper to PDF
All conference articles must adhere to the IEEE Xplore PDF specification for compatibility. Therefore, authors are asked to carefully study IEEE PDF requirements and convert their papers to PDF based on these requirements. Otherwise, paper will be rejected without review.
Choose a submission topic
Select the symposium topic that most closely matches the subject area of your paper. This topic selection will be used to match reviewers to your paper, and to include your paper in the most appropriate session in the symposium program, so it is important to make a careful selection.
Submit a paper
Please send your submission electronically in PDF-format using Microsoft Research Conference Management Toolkit (CMT) https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/IWSSIP2015/ by July 10, 2015.
- Commercial references (such as Product Names, Brands, or Part Numbers) are not permitted in the body of the paper. Commercial presentation opportunities are available during sponsored events at the symposium. Please contact IWSSIP 2015 Program Chair for more information.
- Authors submitting papers for presentation at IWSSIP 2015 should be able to communicate effectively in English. Individuals presenting papers at the symposium should be able to effectively deliver the paper in English to an international audience - authors who are unable to do so themselves, should make an effort to find alternative speakers who can effectively present their paper.
- It is expected and required that each accepted paper will be orally presented (appx. 15-minutes presentation time) by its author, co-author or a presenter (non-author). Symposium organizers will not send proceedings hard copies, electronic proceedings or paper separates to no-show authors. No-show authors will be excluded from all future IWSSIP paper submissions.