International Online Events
Are you interested in finding out more about City, University of London but unable to visit the campus?
We understand that as an international student it’s not always possible to visit the campus. Which is why our online events provide an ideal opportunity for you to find out more about City, your preferred course of interest and what it’s like to study with us.
What is an International Online Event?
City's international online events are designed to provide you with all the information you need to help you make the right decision. Accessible from the comfort of your own home. It will give you the opportunity to:
- Participate in a live Q&As with Programme Leaders, admissions staff and current City students
- Attend a live course presentation or view pre-recorded presentations on-demand
- View or download course-related material including City’s International Student Guide and course brochures
- Find out more about the student experience and what it’s like to be an international student at City
- Learn about the support available to international students (including financial support such as scholarships)
- Find out more about the Visa application process and how you need to prepare for study in the UK
Our next online events
We offer a range of international online events which are scheduled throughout the year. Please check this page regularly for upcoming online events.
- MA TV Journalism/MA Broadcast Journalism
Wednesday 29th August 2018, 16:00 BST
- LLM International Business Law
Tuesday 4th September:
You can also register to view our previous online sessions on the WorkCast platform, allowing you to review or catch up with any past events.
Every year, City, University of London's International Office visits a large number of countries to attend recruitment fairs, visit schools and universities, and advise students on studying and living in the United Kingdom ( UK ).
To find out when we may be visiting you, find your country on our International pages, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.