International Online Events
Are you interested in finding out more about City, University of London but unable to visit the campus?
We understand that as an international student it’s not always possible to visit the campus. Which is why our online events provide an ideal opportunity for you to find out more about City, your preferred course of interest and what it’s like to study with us.
What is an International Online Event?
City's international online events are designed to provide you with all the information you need to help you make the right decision. Accessible from the comfort of your own home. It will give you the opportunity to:
- Participate in a live Q&As with Programme Leaders, admissions staff and current City students
- Attend a live course presentation or view pre-recorded presentations on-demand
- View or download course-related material including City’s International Student Guide and course brochures
- Find out more about the student experience and what it’s like to be an international student at City
- Learn about the support available to international students (including financial support such as scholarships)
- Find out more about the Visa application process and how you need to prepare for study in the UK
Our next online events
We offer a range of international online events which are scheduled throughout the year. Over the coming month, City, University of London will be running some online sessions designed to help prospective undergraduate students make an informed decision about where to study. If you are thinking about undergraduate study in the UK, you can find out more about our sessions and register at the links provided below:
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) Q&A session - Thursday 6th December, 16:15 - 17:15 (GMT)
- BSc Psychology Q&A session - Thursday 13th December, 16:30 - 17:30 (GMT)
You can also register to view our previous online sessions on the WorkCast platform, allowing you to review or catch up with any past events.
Every year, City, University of London's International Office visits a large number of countries to attend recruitment fairs, visit schools and universities, and advise students on studying and living in the United Kingdom ( UK ).
To find out when we may be visiting you, find your country on our International pages, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.