How to Apply
We recommend applying as early as possible.
Please ensure that you complete all sections of the application form.
Statement in support of your application
The Personal Statement is an important part of the application and will be given careful consideration by the Course Director. State clearly and in detail:
- Why you have chosen this particular course, Transport Strategy and Systems;
- What you can contribute to the course; and
- What you hope to do after completing the course.
You should expect to write between 300 and 500 words. Applicants who write only a few lines in this space are likely to find their applications are rejected.
Transcripts and CV
- All applicants must include a transcript of their qualifications with the application.
- Given the work experience requirement, a CV would be useful.
Overseas applicants and English language
If English is not your first language you must supply evidence with your application that your command of the English language is suitable for study at postgraduate level and meets the entry requirements. See next section, "Submitting your application", for details of how to send this.
What happens next?
- If further information is required we will contact you (usually be email) with details
- Complete applications are passed on to the Course Director for consideration
- We normally aim to make a decision on completed applications within four weeks of the date of receipt of the complete form and supporting documents
- Please note that we cannot make a final decision on applications until all supporting documentation is received.