Web Developer assessment
Aim of the exercise
Showcase your abilities and demonstrate your idea of best practices, regarding coding style, project structure, frameworks.
The coding challenge consists of creating a small app that pulls and displays data from a RESTful API. The backend and some documentation how to use it can be found here: http://jsonplaceholder.typicode.com/
Your task is to display a list of images using the ‘/photos’ endpoint, and implement styling. How you implement and lay this out is up to you.
If you have the time, feel free to add functionality like paging (the demo API is powered by [json-server] (https://github.com/typicode/json-server), so all `GET` endpoints provide params `_page` and `_limit`). Lazy loading is an option also. Or maybe demonstrate your testing proficiency by creating nice set of tests. Or something completely different! Feel creative, the stage is yours!
- The app needs to be a [single-page application] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-page_application).
- Make sure the app works on the latest version of Chrome.
- Provide us a way of seeing your source code (GitHub, Bitbucket, if all else fails then a .zip file) and preferably a live version of the product ([GitHub Pages](https://pages.github.com) is a great and easy way, [Surge.sh] (http://surge.sh) is another). If a live version is not available, provide a good README instructing how to get the app up & running.
- There is no right or wrong solution, as long as it is your solution.
- Don’t worry if you cannot fully finish the task (remember to commit early and often)
- Be prepared to describe your work in detail.
Please send your submission to the email@example.com