Study Nursing at City University London
The School of Health Sciences at City, University of London is a leader in the field of healthcare education and health policy due to our interdisciplinary approach and world class research.
Apply now for a September start:
Postgraduate Diploma in Mental Health Nursing
The Postgraduate Diploma in Mental Health Nursing prepares you for a rewarding career in mental health nursing. As a mental health nurse you can make a real difference to the lives of people of all ages who experience mental health problems.
Postgraduate Diploma in Adult Nursing
The Postgraduate Diploma in Adult Nursing prepares students for a challenging and fulfilling profession caring for adults of all ages who may have gained injuries, suffered accidents, acquired diseases or have a range of healthcare needs.
Postgraduate Diploma in Child Nursing
This Postgraduate Diploma in Child Nursing prepares you for a fulfilling and rewarding career in caring for children, young people and their families through periods of ill-health, rehabilitation and recovery.
T: +44 (0)20 7040 5000
Book on to our Postgraduate Open Evening- 25th June
Why study Nursing at City, University of London?
- Fast track into a nursing career by completing the pre-registration qualification in two years.
- Broaden your knowledge through a range of clinical placements which take place in London's leading hospitals and within community settings.
- Learn via our flexible and innovative virtual learning environments and clinical skills platforms - ensuring you are prepared for a hospital environment.
- Gain registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council and entry to a respected profession.
- Gain with tuition fees paid by the NHS - bursaries from the NHS are also available.