The Central Exams Office organise and manage City's main exam periods, plus a number of exception exams (e.g. Study abroad, GDL and some MBA/EMBA exams).
Please note that departments sometimes organise their own in-house exams and tests outside the main examination periods. If you are not sure who is organising your exams please consult your Programme Handbook or Course Office.
The Exams Office does not handle any enquiries related to results, progression, coursework or transcripts. Please contact your department regarding these matters.
- Special Examination Arrangements information
- Download our short exams guide for students (doc)
- Read the full exam instructions
- Ask the Exams Office a question
Important exam reminders
- Only specific calculator models are allowed in exams
- Student ID cards must be brought to all exams
- Electronic equipment is strictly prohibited in exams
- Pencil Cases may not be used in exams
- Be on time - our recommended arrival time is 20 minutes before the scheduled exam start
- Reading time usually starts 10 minutes before the scheduled exam start
The next main exam period runs 18th April - 20th May 2011. The timetable will be released mid-March.