Please note, this event has now been cancelled and will be rearranged in due course.
Admission Price: Free to attend but places must be booked in advance
The Centre for Competition & Regulatory Policy (CCRP) at City, University of London is holding a one-day symposium on Competition and Regulation in Digital Markets. This symposium will bring together academics, policy makers and industry practitioners to share their perspectives on a broad range of topics related to competition on and regulation of online markets.
- Adrian Majumdar, Partner at RBB Economics
- Professor Amelia Fletcher, Professor of Competition Policy at the Centre for Competition Policy at University of East Anglia, one of the experts behind the Furman report
- Professor Andrea Galeotti, Professor of Economics at London Business School
- Andrew Rhodes, Assistant Professor at Toulouse School of Economics
- Professor Dirk Bergemann, the Douglass & Marion Campbell Professor of Economics and Computer Science at Yale University
- Professor Marc Bourreau, Professor of Economics at Telecom Paris (Institut polytechnique de Paris), and a joint academic director of the Centre on Regulation in Europe (CERRE)
- Oliver Bethell, Google's EMEA competition team
- Peter Lee, J.P.Morgan