Admission Price: Free to attend; please reserve a place
City's chamber orchestra gives its Winter concert, in the beautiful acoustic of the church of St Clement's, five minutes' walk from the main campus.
The programme centres on music of the High Baroque and Classical period, including the spectacular Brandenburg 4 by J.S. Bach, alongside works by two of his sons, W.F. Bach and C.P.E. Bach.
Conducted by Tim Hooper.
- Johann Sebastian Bach, "Brandenburg" Concerto No. 4 in G major, BWV 1049
- Wilhelm Friedemann Bach, Adagio and Fugue, F.65 for 2 flutes and strings
- Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach, Duet for 2 Clarinets, H.636
- Grills, Concertino for 2 Clarinets and Strings
- Antonio Vivaldi, Sinfonia in D major, RV 121
Share this event
City University Chamber Orchestra - 17 January 2020