Admission Price: Free to attend; please reserve a place
Imaginative pianist Lebedeva presents "a concert that speaks in more ways than one", combining music with evocative film images by Alexander Fodor and sensual poetry by artist Martin Firrell, who will introduce the performance.
- Beethoven, Piano Sonata in C♯ minor "Quasi una fantasia", Op.27, No. 2 ("Moonlight Sonata")
- Bach/ Myra Hess, from organ toccata "Adagio"
- Gluck/Kempff, from Orpheus and Euridice
- Bach/Myra Hess, from cantata Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme
- Bach/Edward Krish, from Sonata for flute and harpsichord "Siciliano"
- Bach/Busoni from cantata, Ich ruf zu dir, Herr Jesu Christ