Admission Price: Free for staff and PhD students
Good Research Needs Good Data.
Come along to a day of research data management training session to learn about how to better manage your data throughout the entire research lifecycle. You can attend any of the five individual sessions. Please indicate on the registration form which sessions you would like to attend.
The sessions will cover the following topics:
- 10am - 11am Introduction to research data management
- 11.30am - 12.30pm Data management planning
- 1pm - 2pm Data appraisal and selection
- 3pm - 4pm Data publishing and Open data
- 4pm - 5pm Publishing data on Figshare
Refreshments and sandwich lunch will be provided at 12.30pm.
Share this event
When & where
10.00am - 5.00pmMonday 15th January 2018
R&E Operations Programme Manager
Research & Enterprise
City, University of London