An opportunity for students and recent graduates to hear from, network with and ask careers advice from professionals working in various roles across the music industry, music education and other music-related professions.
- Warner Music Group: Veronica Romani, Marketing and Promotions Coordinator
- Self-employed/Freelance Musician, Teacher and Deaf Awareness Campaigner, Eloise Garland
- South Bank Centre: Sophie Ransby, Education Manager (Orchestras)
- Edition Peters: Mark Dooley
- Kinetika Bloco (a youth music charity working in the combined arts sector): Tazmyn French, Bloco Manager
With a few more to be confirmed…
Refreshments will be provided!
Sign up at the link above and if you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this event
When & where
6.00pm - 8.30pmTuesday 13th February 2018