Series: Psychology research seminars
This seminar will be presented by Dr Stefaan Van Damme (Ghent University).
Other talks in the series:
- Oct 25th: Dr Gillian Forrester (Birkbeck). Title: Motor Dominances and the Evolution of Human Cognition: A Cross-Species Perspective.
- Nov 1st: tbc
- Nov 10th: Prof Sohee Park (Vanderbilt University). Title: Making Sense of the World; Schizophrenia as a Disorder of the Social Brain.
- Nov 15th: Dr Stefaan Van Damme (Ghent University). Title: How pain and attention influence each other.
- Nov 22nd: Silvio Aldrovandi (Birmingham City University). Title: The stability of “unstable” preferences and judgments: A rank-based approach to anchoring.
- Nov 29th: Mary Watts (Emeritus Professor of Psychology, City University). Title: Building Bridges: Perspectives on reflective practice, infinite learning and research.
- Dec 6th: Matt Field (University of Liverpool). Title: Cognitive processes in addiction: new directions and clinical implications.
- Dec 13th: Emmanouil Konstantinidis (Centre for Decision Research, University of Leeds). Title: The decision dynamics of risky intertemporal choice: Preference accumulation, path dependency, and delayed optimism.
Share this event
When & where
1.00pm - 2.00pmWednesday 15th November 2017