Admission Price: Free to attend
Series: International Women's Day
Our panellists will talk about how students can achieve success in their careers as they graduate from City, but also recognise that women should celebrate their successes in other areas of their life, too, whether it be hobbies, family, social change or being a role model for others. The pressure for women to ‘have it all’ can be heavy, so how do women make a successful future life for themselves as individuals?
This panel will involve panellists who are likely to cover a number of topics including:
- Goal identification – what do you want from a career?
- Career planning and execution
- Identifying internal and external obstacles and key solutions
- Hints and tips
- Progressing your career/career change
- Salary negotiation.
Our speakers are women with experience of success across a range of sectors, from technology to the arts, including:
- Sara Fox, Principal, Fox&Co. Consulting – she designed the Gherkin!
- Sharon Northey, Securities Associate Manager, Accenture
- Kate White, CEO, National Centre for Circus Arts
- Emma Thomas, Head of Employment, Essex County Council
- Representatives to be confirmed from Ticketmaster, Parliament and the Civil Service.
Share this event
When & where
1.00pm - 3.00pmWednesday 8th March 2017