Admission Price: Fee
IBDE Forums in this series are now firmly established as providing most value to our members and industry practitioners, bringing together consistently the most senior industry leaders, regulators and policy-makers. The IBDE Banking series has been produced to meet the needs of executives from retail, corporate, commercial, investment, private and institutional banks as well as building societies and regulatory bodies.
The Forum will aim to explore:
- Brexit and the financial services sector
- Opportunities in FinTech, Innovation, Social Investment, Green Finance
- Standards, Compliance & Regulation
- The role of financial services in spurring economic growth
- Cyber-security and the financial services industry
- Corporate and SME financing
- Baihas Baghdadi, Global Head of Trade and Working Capital, Barclays
- Sir Win Bischoff, Chairman of Financial Reporting Council; Chairman of J.P. Morgan Securities plc
- Francesca Carlesi, Global Head of Regulatory Affairs, Deutsche Bank
- Barbara Casu Lukac, Director, Centre for Banking Research, Cass Business School
- Sir Roger Gifford, Chairman of Green Finance Initiative; Head of SEB UK
- Rudi Guraziu, Executive Chairman, IBDE
- Alan Houmann, Head of EMEA Government Affairs, Citi
- Christian Hunt, Global Head of Compliance & Operational Risk Control, UBS
- Christian May, Editor-in-Chief, City A.M.
- Alex Skailes, Director, Centre for Charity Effectiveness, Cass Business School
- John Trundle, CEO, Euroclear UK & Ireland
- Gerald Walker, CEO of UK, Ireland and Middle East, ING
More speakers to be announced soon
International Business and Diplomatic Exchange (IBDE)
IBDE is a London-based non-profit, membership, organisation providing leadership in promoting financial and professional services, international trade and investment flows through facilitating dialogue and resource-sharing between the global business, policy-making and diplomatic communities. Beside its trade & investment promotion programmes, IBDE runs an international programme on restoring resilience, trust and confidence in global financial markets.
Cass Staff and Alumni are qualified for discounted tickets on the event.
There are a limited number of PG Student tickets also available on the first-come first-serve basis, please click here to claim your tickets.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Share this event
When & where
8.00am - 2.00pmWednesday 22nd March 2017