Admission Price: Free admission, with a retiring collection towards the church.
City Chamber Choir and instrumentalists, conducted by Tim Hooper, perform choral masterpieces and a new work specially composed for City musicians.
- Anton Bruckner Locus iste and Ave Maria
- Jacob Collins Sleep
- Thomas Morley April is in My Mistress’
- Face and Now is the Month of Maying
- Thomas Tallis The Silver Swan
- Antonio Vivaldi Gloria
- Robert Pearsall Lay a Garland
Share this event
When and where
7.00pm - 8.00pmWednesday 29th March 2017
Your call to City University's form service returned an unexpected HTTP status of:404
Please contact our web team and we'll do our best to help you ASAP.