Admission Price: Free to attend; please book a place
Series: City Summer Sounds Festival 2017
Pianist Zubin Kanga presents new works by British, Australian, German and Canadian composers that extend and subvert the body of the performer using immersive multimedia. Drawing on tropes from sci-fi and horror, the recital features motion sensors, warped Ravel, doppelganger pianists, deformed Hitchcock films, drowning pianos, glitch, mutant hands, and retro synth sounds.
- Neil Luck 2018 (2016) London premiere
- Damien Ricketson The Day after Drowning (2016) UK premiere
- Johannes Kreidler Study for piano, audio and video playback (2011) London premiere
- Ruaidhri Mannion New Work (world premiere)
- Adam de la Cour Transplant, The Movie! (2016) London premiere
- Nicole Lizée Hitchcock Études (2011) UK premiere
- Patrick Nunn Morphosis (2014)
- Kate Moore Bestiary (2016) UK premiere
Share this event
When and where
7.00pm - 8.00pmMonday 5th June 2017
Your call to City University's form service returned an unexpected HTTP status of:404
Please contact our web team and we'll do our best to help you ASAP.