Admission Price: Free to attend; please book a place.
The programme also includes tributes to the remarkable music of Luc Brewaeys, who died in 2015, rarely heard pieces by Stefan Wolpe, Arthur Lourié and City PhD composer Soosan Lolavar, whose opera ID, Please recently met with critical acclaim.
Ian Pace, piano
With Charlotte Beale, flute; Anna Vaughan, viola
- Stefan Wolpe Passacaglia (1936, rev. 1972)
- Arthur Lourié Forms en l’air (1915)
- Soosan Lolavar Black Dog (2012)
- Marc Yeats, william mumler’s spirit photography (2016) World premiere
- Lauren Redhead for Luc Brewaeys (2016) UK premiere
- Luc Brewaeys “Nobody is Perfect!” (Michael Finnissy Fifty) (1996)
- Luc Brewaeys, completed Michael Finnissy, The Dale of Tranquillity (2005) World premiere
- Charles Ives Piano Sonata No. 2, “Concord, Mass.” (1916-19, rev. in 1920s-40s)
Share this event
When & where
7.00pm - 8.00pmFriday 2nd June 2017