Admission Price: Free to attend; please book a place
David Campbell (clarinet)
Madeleine Mitchell (violin)
Alison Moncrieff-Kelly (cello)
Ian Pace (piano)
- Alexander Zemlinsky, Trio for clarinet, cello and piano in D minor, op. 3 (1896)
- Arnold Schoenberg, Untitled piece in D minor for violin and piano (undated, early)
- Alban Berg, Four Pieces for clarinet and piano (1913)
- Anton von Webern, Three Little Pieces for cello and piano (1914)
- Arnold Schoenberg, Klavierstücke op. 33a and 33b (1928-29, 1931)
- Arnold Schoenberg, Phantasy for violin and piano (1949)
The City Pierrot Ensemble was launched in June 2017 with a performance of Schoenberg's expressionist masterpiece Pierrot Lunaire. In this lunchtime concert, they continue their exploration of the music of the Second Viennese School, with chamber works by Schoenberg, his pupils Berg and Webern, and the rarely heard Trio by a fourth composer from Vienna, Alexander Zemlinsky.
Share this event
Your call to City University's form service returned an unexpected HTTP status of:404
Please contact our web team and we'll do our best to help you ASAP.