Series: Psychology seminar series
This seminar will be presented by Dr Karin Petrini (University of Bath).
Other talks in the series:
- 9th November: Dr Mitul Mehta (King’s College). Title: The use of ketamine and fMRI to understand the glutamategic effects of novel psychiatric treatments.
- 23rd November: Dr Karin Petrini (University of Bath). Title: Effects of Expertise/practice and Development on Multisensory Processing.
- 30th November: Prof Marcel Brass (University of Ghent). Title: The clever chameleon: anticipating actions and mirroring multiple agents.
- 7th December: Dr Nick Cooper (University of Essex). Title: Stress, Ageing & Cognition: investigating the role of cumulative life stress on memory and attention as we age.
- 14th December: Prof Tali Sharot (UCL). Title: Forming Beliefs: Information Seeking, Avoidance & Integration
Share this event
When & where
1.00pm - 2.00pmWednesday 23rd November 2016