Admission Price: Free to attend, sign up using the relevent link below
Series: International Women's Day at City University London
Marking International Women's Day at City University London.
Aimed at both students and staff, this panel event from City's Career Services aims to help women plan their career pathways and become more successful in their chosen careers. Being seen as an equally capable economic performer is key to being seen as an equally valuable person.
The panel will be made up of inspirational women in senior roles from a range of industries such as IT, arts and social sciences, law and finance, who will share their insights and experience to help women shine when applying for jobs and once established in the workplace.
* Susannah Marsden, Director of Student and Academic Services, City University London
* Charlotte Proudman, Barrister, Mansfield Chambers
* Kate White, CEO, National Centre for Circus Arts
* Sharon Northey P, Securities Associate Manager, Accenture
* Emma Thomas, Head of Employment, Essex County Council
* Leanne Tritton, Managing Director, ING Media
* Selina Emeny, International Group Council for Live Nation Entertainment
* Gillian Smith, Head of Civil Service Fast Stream and Civil Service Fast Track, The Civil Service
The event will be followed by a networking reception providing the opportunity to discuss your career or ask further questions to our panel members.
* Career planning
* How to overcome barriers and obstacles
* Career progression
* Salary negotiation
* Navigating a male-dominated sector.
Book a place:
Students should register for this event through the careers hub
Staff should register for this event by emailing email@example.com
The hashtag for International Women's Day 2016 is #PledgeForParity
Share this event
When & where
1.00pm - 3.00pmTuesday 8th March 2016