Admission Price: Admission is free
Madeleince Mitchell and Ian Pace present an exciting programme, including works by Ravel, Fauré, and London premieres of pieces by Sadie Harrison.
- Maurice Ravel, Sonate posthume for violin and piano (16')
- Maurice Ravel, Scéne de Daphnis et Chloe for solo piano (5’)
- Sadie Harrison, Return of the Nightingales for piano and tape (11’)
- Bridge Morceau Caracteristique (7')
- Sadie Harrison, Aurea Luce for violin and piano (9’) London Premiere
- Gabriel Fauré, Violin Sonata No. 1 in A major, op. 13 (27’)
Share this event
When and where
7.00pmTuesday 26th January 2016
Your call to City University's form service returned an unexpected HTTP status of:404
Please contact our web team and we'll do our best to help you ASAP.