Admission Price: Free. Apply now!
(Almost) No Talk, All action!
Ever dreamt of solving real-world problems? Got a business idea but no team to launch your startup with? Want to increase your employability skills?
Calling ALL City University (current and soon to be) postgraduate students to our awesome CityStarters Weekend!
Whether you’re an entrepreneur or an aspiring entrepreneur, join the CityStarters Weekend - PG and change the world.
You'll get the chance to:
- Pitch your idea and form your team (If you don't have an idea that's fine too, you can still vote for and join your favourite team)
- Learn from and network with entrepreneurs and professionals
- Learn about validating your idea, product and customer development, lean startup methods, Minimal Viable products and so much more!
- Pitch to a panel of judges for a chance to win great prizes - up to £10,000 up for grabs
- Meet and work along postgraduate students from other City University Schools
- Find someone you can actually launch a startup with (if you want to)
- Increase your entrepreneurship skills and make your CV stand out
What's our CityStarters Weekend - PG*?
Ever heard of 'hackathons' or startup weekends before? Our CityStarters Weekend - PG is a weekend-long event where all City University Postgrad students (developers, designers, marketers and startup enthusiasts) will come together to share ideas, forms teams, build products and hopefully launch startups! Come find your co-founder, create something beautiful, build something amazing.
Please take a look at the events schedule.
We have a fantastic group of entrepreneurs and coaches joining us. Please take a look at their profile.
The CityStarters Weekend - PG will start on Friday 25th September 2015 (5pm - 10pm). It will continue on Saturday 26th September (8.30am - 10pm) and end on Sunday 27th September (8.30am - 8pm)
The CityStarters Weekend - PG will take place at Cass Business School (LG002/03).
The event is free and we would love to invite as many students as possible. However space is limited so please apply as soon as possible as we will invite students on a 'first come first served' basis.
How to apply?
Please click on the 'Sign up for this event' button and fill out the form. Good luck!
Are you the next Sheryl Sandberg or Bill Gates? Don’t just listen to theory, do it.
Join us on 25th, 26th and 27th September 2015 and make your idea happen!
Interested? Apply now! Please click on the 'Sign up for this event' button and fill out the form. Good luck!
Share this event
CityStarters Weekend - PG
Sorry, the application deadline has now passed.
If you are a City University postgrad student and you have a business idea and / or you can help solve real-world problems, please drop Aurore a convincing email at: email@example.com.
We can't promise anything but we'll read your email.
The event is free but if selected, you'll be asked to pay a refundable £10 fee to reserve your place.