Studying law, you develop a range of transferable skills highly valued by employers. It is an excellent degree to give you a choice of career options.
This event aims to help you explore your career options inside and outside the legal sector and make informed career choices. You will have the opportunity to listen to high profile speakers, who studied law but have pursued very different careers, and find out how transferable skills, developed throughout a law degree or law conversion course, can be utilised in various jobs.
Guest speakers include:
- Gloria Yirimambo, Compliance Director - Reinsurance, Willis
- Jonathon Trenton, Legal Counsel, Barclays
- Marcus Haywood, Barrister, South Square
- Miranda Grell, Business Development Manager, Hackney Community Law Centre
- Company Secretary, details to be confirmed
Share this event
When & where
6.00pm - 8.00pmThursday 8th October 2015