Admission Price: This is a free event, please register to attend
Location: Seminar Room 5, Education Centre, The Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel Road, Whitechapel, London, E1 1BB
Are you a qualified nurse who wants to get back into practice, or an NMC registered nurse wanting to return to a clinical role?
- Inspired by the idea of returning to nursing?
- Still committed to care and compassion?
If you’ve ever thought about returning to nursing practice, now is the time to do it.
If you have previously been a registered nurse and wish to return to the profession, then you may need to undertake a return to practice programme.
Returning to nursing could not be easier with new fully funded programmes, access to a mentor, support for travel, childcare and finding placements.
Simply turn up to our Open Day and:
- get advice about getting back into your nursing career
- learn more about the areas that you could specialise in, such as general medicine, general surgery, orthopaedics, cancer, care of older people, children and community
- meet key staff from City University and Barts Health NHS Trust so that we can help you to return to clinical nursing.
Share this event
When & where
10.00am - 4.00pmFriday 24th July 2015