Series: Department of Psychology External Speaker Seminar Series
This event is being hosted by Corinna Haenschel and Emmanuel Pothos.
This seminar is part of the Department of Psychology's External Speaker Seminar Series 2014-15.
The seminars are aimed at Psychology staff and students but are open to all.
All seminars take place in Room D427, unless stated otherwise.
- January 28th: Dr Bahador Baharami, Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, UCL. "What is metacognition for?"
- February 4th: Uli Ettinger, Dept. of Psychology, University of Bonn, Germany. "Neuroimaging, Cognitive and Pharmacological Studies of Schizotypal Personality: Evidence of a Continuum with Schizophrenia?", room D222
- February 11th: Dr Dan Campbell-Meiklejohn, University of Sussex. "Social Pathways to Decisions in the Brain", room D222
- February 18th: Riccardo Fusaroli, Aarhus University, Denmark, "Voice and gesture dynamics in neuropsychiatric conditions", room D222
- February 25th: Emmanuel Haven, School of Management and IQSCS, University of Leicester. "Physics in social science? Where now? Where next?"
- March 4th: Prof Matthew Longo, Psychology Department, Birkbeck College. "Distorted Body Representation in Healthy Adults"
- March 11th: James Kilner, Institute of Neurology, Faculty of Brain Sciences, UCL
- March 18th: James Heron, Dept. of Optometry, University of Bradford. "Human duration processing within and across sensory modalities.", room D222
- March 25th: Simon Hanslmayr, Dept. of Psychology, University of Birmingham. "The role of synchronized and desynchronized oscillations for episodic memory - Association vs information"
Share this event
When & where
1.00pm - 2.00pmWednesday 18th February 2015