Registration is now closed.
Outlook for M&A in 2015
- Chair: Susan Kilsby, Chairman, Shire plc and Chairman, MARC Advisory Board
- Steve Allan, Director and Practice Leader for M&A, EMEA, Towers Watson
- Ian Bagshaw, Partner, White & Case
- Michel Driessen, Partner, EY
- Hamilton Matthews, Chief Executive Officer, Mergermarket
- Maddy McTernan, Managing Director & Head of UK M&A, Credit Suisse
- Professor Scott Moeller, Director of the M&A Research Centre, Cass Business School
Join us at the fifth annual Outlook for M&A event and hear predictions for the M&A market in 2015 from Cass academics, industry practitioners from MARC's sponsor organisations (Ardian, Credit Suisse, EY, Mergermarket and Towers Watson), other leading companies and top financial journalists.
The M&A Research Centre, the first at a major business school to pursue leading-edge research into the global mergers and acquisitions industry, is part of Cass Business School, which offers the widest portfolio of specialist Masters programmes in Europe and is ranked in the top ten UK business schools for business, management and finance research.
8:00 am - Breakfast
8.30 am - Event begins
8.31 am - Welcome from Professor Scott Moeller
8.35 am - Introduction from the Chair
8.55 am - Floor debate
9.45 am - (approx) - Closing remarks and event end