Series: Psychology Seminar Series.
This seminar will be presented by Elena Antonova, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience.
Other talks in the series:
- Oct 21st Professor Mike Oaksford (Birkbeck College). Title: On the Source of Human Irrationality: Bayesian Brains and the New Paradigm.
- Oct 28th Dusana Dorjee (Bangor University). Title: Mechanisms of mindfulness: Insights from event-related brain potentials.
- Nov 11th Joachim Stoeber (Kent University). Title: Perfectionism: A double-edged sword.
- Nov 18th Christoph Klein (Bangor University). Title: Intra-Subject Variability in Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
- Nov 25th Chris Eccleston (Bath University). Title: The psychology of physical sensation.
- Dec 2nd Cosimo Urgesi (Bangor University, UK & University of Udine, Italy). Title: tba
- Dec 9th Elena Antonova (Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience). Title: Mindfulness and sensory information processing.
Share this event
When & where
1.00pm - 2.00pmWednesday 9th December 2015