This full-day event targeted at Doctoral students offers a range of sessions around the themes of research methodologies and skills. The event also provides an open forum to share interests and explore research issues with other researchers and academic staff.
Sessions on the day will include:
- Writing abstracts, preparing papers and posters for presentation at conferences.
- Working effectively with your supervisor: expectations and planning
- Using Library resources effectively
- Interviewing techniques and tips
- Designing questionnaires and tips
- Writing up your conference presentation for proceedings and publishing your work
Share this event
When and where
10.00am - 5.00pmWednesday 4th December 2013
Your call to City University's form service returned an unexpected HTTP status of:404
Please contact our web team and we'll do our best to help you ASAP.