Admission Price: Free
This conference, organised by City's Debates in Finance Society, brings together academics and professionals to debate the future of the City and what will shape the finance industry in the years to come.
- Adam Farkas, Executive Director of the European Banking Authority
- Richard Hong, Business Manager of Bloomberg for Education (UK).
- Hugh Morris, Vice President of Business Development at Genpac LLC
- Professor Michael Ben-Gad, Head of Economics at City University London
- Wayne Watters, Vice President of Organisation Development for Oracle EMEA.
The conference will consist of individual speaker presentations and panel debates. Throughout the event, you will be invited to interact with panellists and speakers through social media. Additionally, you can attend Q&As and networking sessions.
Organisations will be setting up stalls in the Great Hall Foyer in order for students to discuss possible future internships or simply network and gain more knowledge of what kind of opportunities are available after University.
Find out more
Share this event
When & where
10.00am - 6.00pmWednesday 3rd April 2013