City University London and the Carnegie UK Trust host a joint seminar to discuss the findings and recommendations from Better Journalism in the Digital Age.
Better Journalism in the Digital Age is the Carnegie UK Trust's new report on the future of the UK news media, written by Blair Jenkins. The report sets out the Carnegie Plan for Better Journalism.
- George Brock, Professor and Head of Journalism, City University London (Chair)
- Blair Jenkins, Carnegie Fellow, Carnegie UK Trust
- Michelle Stanistreet, General Secretary, National Union of Journalists
- Caroline Diehl, Chief Executive, Media Trust
- Lis Howell, Director of Broadcasting, City University London
- Stewart Purvis, Professor of Television Journalism, City University London
How to reserve your place
The seminar is free to attend but places are limited. If you are interested in attending please contact Georgina Bowyer to book your place.
For media enquiries about the seminar, please contact Esther Black, tel: 0131 556 0770 or 07584 474232.
Share this event
When & where
9.00am - 12.00pmWednesday 7th March 2012