Location: Atkin Building, Grays Inn, City University London, WC1R 5DX.
A joint event between The City Law School and The South Eastern Circuit of the Bar.
A debate about the BSB's proposals for a new Code of Conduct and for Entity Regulation, and the impact of these proposals upon the justice system and upon the Bar.
- Introduction by HH Judge Donald Cryan, Chair of the Advisory Board of The City Law School.
- Motion for debate: that the BSB proposals are unlikely to benefit the administration of justice in the 21st Century.
Speakers for the motion:
- Stephen Hockman QC, former Bar Chairman.
- His Hon. Judge Owen Davies Q.C.
Speakers against the motion:
- Patricia Robertson QC, member, Bar Standards Board.
- Dr Vanessa Davies, Director of the Bar Standards Board.
This event is free to attend, please book a place.
Share this event
When & where
6.00pm - 7.00pmMonday 25th June 2012