This event is aimed at the University staff, PhD students and external parties interested in hearing about the principles and methodologies we put into practice here at City to commercialise new technologies and products and how we support early-stage start-up companies.
The topics discussed at this lunch time event will include:
- Product/Market fit and Minimum Viable Product: Ensure you make something people want without wasting resources unnecessarily;
- Lean start-up: Combining fast iterative development methodologies with customer development principles;
- How to get to where the potential of your idea can take you?
- How business models are shaped and their evolution
The event will be delivered by:
- Leo Castellanos, Manager, London City Incubator
- Dr Tim Meldrum, Manager, Enterprise Education
- Dr Mike Wells. Mike is a seasoned entrepreneur and self-published author whose work is available for iPad and Kindle, who will be talking about how he uses some of these tools in his authoring endeavours.
Sandwich lunch will be provided.
Number of places is strictly limited. You must register to attend this event.
Share this event
Sorry, this form is not yet available.