This is a FREE event. Number of tickets is strictly limited. Tickets will be allocated on the first-come, first-served basis.
On November 17 City University London, Islington Business Partnership and Islington Chamber of Commerce are celebrating the Global Entrepreneurship Week by joining forces to organise a "Women in Enterprise" evening. The topic for this event could not be more appropriate as November 17 is the Women's Enterprise Day celebrated as part of the Global Enterprise Week!
Our four female speakers are successful entrepreneurs operating in four different industries from construction to coaching. They will:
- talk frankly about their entrepreneurial journeys;
- describe the challenges and successes that they have encountered on the way;
- offer practical tips and experience that may be useful to budding entrepreneurs.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Are you thinking of setting up a business and need inspiration and encouragement?
- Are you currently in business and are looking for growth strategies?
- Are you currently in employment but considering self-employment sometime in the future?
- Are you looking forward to meeting interesting, tenacious and inspiring people who have broken barriers to achieve great success?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, this event is for you.
6.00 pm - Registration and networking
6.30 pm - Welcome and introduction: Bill Richardson, City University London
6.35 pm - Presentations by four female entrepreneurs
7.35 pm - Entrepreneurs panel - Q&As
7.50 pm - Refreshments and networking
8.45 pm - Event formally ends (close of building)
Share this event
When & where
6.00pmWednesday 17th November 2010