1.30pm - 2.30pm. Seats will be reserved on a first-come-first-served basis.
Series: Research Support Presentations by Information Services & Libraries User Education Group
Academic staff, PhDs and researchers are invited to attend the presentation ‘An Insider’s Guide to Getting Published
in International Journals’. This is part of the series of Research Support presentations organised by the
Information Services & Libraries User Education Group.
The presentation will be given by Emerald Group Publishing and will provide participants with information on:
• How to get started
• How to target your work most effectively
• What editors and reviewers actually look for
• The essentials of a research paper
• The benefits of getting published
• The five key questions that make or break a paper
• How to peer review your own work
• The secrets of revision
There will be an opportunity to ask questions on publishing, on the publishing industry and on any other topics relating to international academic research.
Share this event
When & where
12.00am - 12.00amThursday 9th December 2010