Top Tips for Low Self Esteem & Assertiveness Workshop
Being at university can be daunting. If you feel that you don't have a voice, or don't get heard then come along to these three workshops on Low Self-Esteem & Assertiveness.
How do I ask for what I want?
- Do you find it difficult to stand up for yourself, feel that your opinions aren't taken into account and blame yourself even for things which aren't your fault?
- Do you find it hard to communicate your feelings to your family, friends or colleagues or find yourself unable to say no to other people's demands?
If you answer "Yes!" to any of the above then come along to this workshop.
In this workshop we will learn about:
- low self-esteem & strategies to overcome this
- the difference between passive, aggressive, passive-aggressive & assertive styles of behaviour
- how to put assertive ways of being into action & practice assertive behaviour
- review our styles of communicating with others
The next series of workshops will run on 3 consecutive FridaysThis workshop will next run in the Autumn term 2014.
Please note that you must be available to attend all 3 workshops.