Health & safety
We aim to ensure that City, University of London provides a safe environment, and enables students to work, learn and carry out research in a safe manner.
What we do
- We systematically assess health and safety risks and provide support and training to manage risks.
- We continually monitor and review health and safety policies, procedures and arrangements.
- We carry out investigations into students' health and safety concerns.
- We ensure fire safety and emergency arrangements are in place and remain effective.
- We aim to ensure City is legally compliant and follows best practice.
- You must take reasonable care of your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your activities.
- You must not misuse or interfere with anything that City has provided for health and safety reasons.
- You should report any shortcomings in health and safety arrangements to your tutor or supervisor.
- To report an accident, incident or near-miss, or if you require first aid please contact us or use the emergency number: 020 7040 3333.
Health and Safety Policy
For further information please download the City University London Health and Safety Policy Document.