|Start Date||Start Time||Duration||Cost||Course Code||Apply|
|Tuesday 3 October 2017||18:15 - 20:15||10 weeks||£490.00||CS3606||Enrolment Closed|
|Tuesday 16 January 2018||18:15 - 20:15||10 weeks||£490.00||CS3606||Course Cancelled|
|Tuesday 1 May 2018||18:15 - 20:15||10 weeks||£490.00||CS3606||Apply Now|
Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English.
What will I learn?
- Professional coding standards, best practices
- Arrays and objects
- Scope, hoisting and the "this" keyword
- Advanced event handling and custom events
- Creating High performance applications using bundlers (Webpack)
- ES6 and using Transpilers
- Working with API/JSON
- Introduction to React
- Building modular applications using React
Teaching and Assessment
Informal assessment will take place through game development, group discussion, classroom activities, and questions and answers sessions as guided by your tutor.