|Start Date||Start Time||Duration||Cost||Course Code||Apply|
|Tuesday 3 October 2017||18:15 - 20:15||10 weeks||£490.00||CS3606||Enrolment Closed|
|Tuesday 16 January 2018||18:15 - 20:15||10 weeks||£490.00||CS3606||Apply Now|
|Tuesday 1 May 2018||18:15 - 20:15||10 weeks||£490.00||CS3606||Apply Now|
Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English.
What will I learn?
- Professional coding standards, best practices
- Arrays and objects
- Scope, hoisting and the "this" keyword
- Advanced event handling and custom events
- Ajax and JSON
- Local storage
- Geolocation and Google Maps
- Design patterns
- Browser differences and progressive enhancement techniques
Teaching and Assessment
Informal assessment will take place through game development, group discussion, classroom activities, and questions and answers sessions as guided by your tutor.