Principles of Therapeutics CPPD
The emphasis of the Principles of Therapeutics module are as follows:
- Gross anatomy of the eye and orbit
- Clinical ocular immunology, microbiology and pharmacology
- Pathogenesis, clinical features and management of disorders of the anterior eye.
Module accessed via Moodle
Start Date: 28th February 2018
|Start Date||Cost||Course Code||Apply|
|Wednesday 28 February 2018||Home / EU - £900; Overseas - £1,800||OVM050||Apply Now|
- You should normally be a UK-registered optometrist satisfying all legal requirements to be eligible to practice in the UK
- You should also be registered with the General Optical Council
- Overseas optometrists will be accepted on an ad-hoc basis providing your undergraduate syllabus and clinical responsibilities are similar to those of a UK optometrist.
- IELTS: 7.0