Non-medical Prescribing & Advanced Physical Assessment CPPD
|Start Date||Cost||Course Code||Apply|
|Wednesday 24 January 2018||Home / EU - £3,500||NMM110 & APM024||Apply Now|
|Wednesday 2 May 2018||Home / EU - £3,500||NMM110 & APM024||Apply Now|
Undertaking these two modules will prepare practitioners to undertake advanced roles in practice with skills and knowledge to undertake advanced physical assessment and be a non medical prescriber.
Each module may also be undertaken individually.
Students must complete Advanced Physical Assessment (APM024) before Independent and Supplementary Non-Medical Prescribing (NMM110). Places on modules are subject to availability.
Please note, you must sign up for both modules using the link below to receive the reduced price. The application deadline is 1st December 2017.
Non EEA students can only apply as part of a programme, not as a stand-alone module.
- A current professional registration with a relevant professional/statutory body (NMC/HCPC)
- First degree (minimum 2.2 & above) or higher level 7/MSc qualifications
- Support from employer that you will be given 26 days to attend this module and 12 days (12 x 7.5 hours) for supervised practice under the supervision of a designated medical practitioner/supervisor/assessor.
- Eligible Medical Practitioner who is willing to supervise you.
- Relevant work experience – minimum 3 years. You must provide evidence you have experience in the field in which you intend to prescribe.
- Evidence of an ability to undertake physical assessment.
For those students whose first language is not English, the following qualification is also required:
- IELTS: 7.0
Please note that due to changes in the UKVI's list of SELTs we are no longer able to accept TOEFL as evidence of English language for students who require a CAS as of April 2014.