Non-medical Prescribing & Advanced Physical Assessment CPPD
|Start Date||Cost||Course Code||Apply|
|For additional dates please register your interest||Home / EU - £3,500||NMM110 & APM024||Register Interest|
Undertaking these two modules will prepare practitioners to undertake advanced roles in practice with skills and knowledge to undertake advanced physical assessment and be a non medical prescriber.
Each module may also be undertaken individually.
Students must complete Advanced Physical Assessment (APM024) before Independent and Supplementary Non-Medical Prescribing (NMM110). Places on modules are subject to availability.
Non EEA students can only apply as part of a programme, not as a stand-alone module.
- A current professional registration with a relevant professional/statutory body (NMC/HCPC)
- First degree (minimum 2.2 & above) or higher level 7/MSc qualifications
- Support from employer that you will be given 26 days to attend this module and 12 days (12 x 7.5 hours) for supervised practice under the supervision of a designated medical practitioner/supervisor/assessor.
- Eligible Medical Practitioner who is willing to supervise you.
- Relevant work experience – minimum 3 years. You must provide evidence you have experience in the field in which you intend to prescribe.
- Evidence of an ability to undertake physical assessment.
For those students whose first language is not English, the following qualification is also required:
- IELTS: 7.0
Please note that due to changes in the UKVI's list of SELTs we are no longer able to accept TOEFL as evidence of English language for students who require a CAS as of April 2014.