Common Dermatological Conditions CPD
|Start Date||Start Time||Duration||Cost||Course Code||Apply|
|Date tbc||09:30||Full day||£180.00||CS6019||Register Interest|
This course will cover:
- Revision of the anatomy and physiology of the skin
- Taking a dermatological history
- Review of skin presentations in systemic illness
- Recognise minor skin ailments, chronic skin disease and identify dermatological red flags
- Tissue viability workshop
Siobhan Hicks is a Lecturer Practitioner in Primary Care Nursing, specialising in advanced practice, and has developed and managed courses to Masters Level, providing tutorial support based on vast experience of primary care.
You must be a registered nurse to attend this course.
What will I learn?
Increase in confidence assessing and diagnosing common skin presentations in practice.
Teaching and Assessment
Face to face teaching, scenarios. No formal assessment.